Please help us to help you - the easiest and fastest way to ask for any kind of help is with askmyGP.
- available 24/7 - we respond in working hours, 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- an on-the-day service, so send a request on the day you want to be contacted by a clinician
- available to all registered patients and their parent or carers
- Choose a particular clinician if you wish (so long as they are working that day).
- Indicate preference for a telephone or secure message response
- Login now, without any paperwork
PATIENT ONLINE ACCESS
Access to your clinical record is also available in order to cancel appointments, order repeat prescriptions online on our website, view a summary of your medical records, including any allergies, view a list of your medications and update your contact details. This is a different service to askmyGP.
NHS England requires us to extend this service to enable patients to view a detailed coded summary of their medical records. This does not include free text, letters, communications and internal messages.
If you wish to register for this access you will need to see one of our receptionists with the following identification.
- Photograph UK Driving Licence
- Student Card
- Disabled Badge
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statment
- Building Society Statement
- Mortgage Statement
We are requesting this ID to protect the security, privacy and confidentiality of your medical record.